Welcome to our members only area, here you will find a series of BActivePilates class recordings from past zoom classes. As a client signed up to the current 6 week termly block you have access to the below recordings should you wish to do some extra Pilates practice and guide you through a class. Please note these have been recorded in real-time whilst delivering class so may be subject to individual corrections presented at the time.
YOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS IS IMPORTANT TO US – PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE TAKING PART IN ANY RECORDED VIDEOS:
- You participate in the knowledge that this is at your own risk.
- Please take care to execute exercises demonstrated to the best of your ability and work at a safe level appropriate to you.
- Only take part if you are feeling fit and well on the day
- To reduce and avoid injury you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness programme, especially if you have pre-existing health conditions.
- We are all at different levels of fitness and ability so please be mindful to listen to adaptions offered. Take extra rest when needed.
- Please ensure you start the class at the beginning to avoid missing the warm up.
- As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you feel faint, dizzy or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a physician.
- Please check the area you will be working in and make sure there are no obstacles or hazards
The recordings below may not contain specific adaptions for antenatal and postnatal Pilates as they have been recorded in real time and delivered to cater for those online at the time of the recording. Antenatal clients should NOT take part in any recordings and should seek to attend a live class so the instructor can offer adaptions to suit your trimester and understand individual needs. Postnatal clients should only proceed following an abdominal separation (Diastasis Recti) test and use recordings when the space between abdominal muscles is less than 2 fingers width which is considered normal range. Separation normally resolves in the first 8 weeks after baby is born. If you have separation after this time the advice is to consult your GP to refer you to physio. If you have separation some exercises will not be suitable to perform and will require you to attend a live class to ensure adaptions can be offered in real time to suit you. Postnatal clients should only join classes from 6 weeks postpartum if natural delivery or 12 weeks if c-section providing you have been signed off by your Dr and they are happy for you to resume exercise and Pilates.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): If you are experiencing any of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms please DO NOT PARTICIPATE in online classes or recorded videos, and follow the government guidance.
BActivePilates will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of any recorded videos.
To access member content a password will be sent to you.