Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) all live classes are currently suspended until deemed safe to resume in person. BActivePilates are now providing online classes via Zoom which have proved successful and recieved great feedback from clients! We are happy that we can continue to provide a service throughout this pandemic, bringing real life classes into peoples homes during this uncertain time. Many clients fed back that it is a great way of keeping active and supporting there mental health whilst under lockdown which for BActivePilates was great to hear.
Please find below some of the details. All classes are mixed ability and cater for beginners, through to advanced clients, and adaptions will be offered to tailor for any antenatal and postnatal clients joining the classes.
Monday’s – 7:30am
Monday’s – 7:00pm
Wednesday’s – 5:30pm
Saturday’s – 9:00am
- £7.50 a week gives you access to attend as many of the weekly sessions as you would like. I really want to make sure during these uncertain times that all of my members and new clients can access the classes as I appreciate everyone’s circumstances and finances may be different at this time.
- This is a flat fee of £7.50 per household not per person, it’s been great seeing couples and families join in.
- All classes will be one hour duration
- The classes are available to previous and new clients. Anyone participating online must have completed a registration form on my website prior to taking part.
- Payment will be required by 4pm weekly on a Sunday and then I will release the link to the classes shortly after, for the upcoming week.
- For anyone that hasn’t yet joined one of the Zoom classes its very easy to setup and having your own camera on is completely optional. Further details will be sent to you upon booking to guide you through set up.
How do i sign up?
If you wish to join us on our online pilates, please contact us or email us at email@example.com. The button below will also take you through to our contact page. We look forward to seeing you!